New directions….well sort of.

When I first started this blog, my intention was to capture all of my wine experiences after the closing of my store, The People’s Wine Shop.  As loyal followers of The Grape Crusader blog can attest, 99% of the content on here are reviews of wines I’ve tasted, while the other 1% are blog posts stating that “I’m back” or “more posts to follow.”

While I’ve enjoyed immensely writing these reviews and interacting with many of you, I’ve come realize that the reason why I haven’t been very consistent for the past three years is that posting reviews started feeling like a chore.  Yikes!  I don’t like “wine” and “chore” in the same sentence.  In fact I’ve even recently started to grapple with the idea of shutting the blog down, because of this chore like feeling.  I just can’t get myself to do it though, for doing so would mean I’ve called it a day in the wine business…at least according to this blog’s mission.  So what now?

I apologize if this post is lacking any sense as it’s being done in an off the cuff sort of fashion.  I just wanted to get my thoughts out on paper before I lost interest and momentum.  More to follow on another post about my next adventure in the wine business (there I go again with the “new post soon” bull).

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s